• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes are a solid setup, offering reliable power and rigid brake design for all riding styles, from XC to trail. The BL-MT500 brake levers deliver high-powered Servo Wave performance for rapid initial pad contact, along with I-spec II compatibility. These are paired with powerful 4-piston MT520 calipers that help boost rider confidence and enjoyment. - Highly responsive braking power for greater control and modulation - Sleek and durable master cylinder design - 4-piston calipers provide a wider pad contact area - Heat insulated pads and pistons
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad Style ID: 47 - Compatibility: Shimano RS805/RS505 - Pad Material: Organic - Pad Color: Orange - Backplate: Steel
- Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad Style ID: 47 - Compatibility: Shimano RS805/RS505 - Pad Material: Semi-Metallic - Backplate: Steel
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware. Features - Side pull style brake - Works with front or Rear - Includes brake, lever, and cable - 13.8 oz
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
Linear pull brake noodles come in a variety of configurations designed to be compatible with any housing approach angle.
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
$27.00 - $35.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Steel
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
• Side pull caliper design • Includes levers, calipers, cable and housing • Steel construction • 780g set
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
Page 1 of 12 Next page